Okay guys I thought it would be fun to participate with A Simply Enchanted Life’s Christmas in July!!!
I dont think I’m actually gonna set a goal I’m just gonna roll with it and see what Christmas I read for it. But make sure you head over to her original post and add your link to the link up
Welcome to the 2017 Christmas in July Reading Challenge. Hosted by A Simply Enchanted Life.
This challenge runs from
July 1, 2017-July 31, 2017
How the Christmas in July Reading Challenge Works:
Choose your goals for the month of July. You can read as little or as much as you want.
- The books should be Christmas or winter holiday themed.
- When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
- This challenge begins July 1, 2017 and ends July 31, 2015.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be any genre. Example: YA, adult, nonfiction, mystery, romance, etc.
- You are allowed to reread. This doesn’t have to be a “new to you” book.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #ReadChristmasinJuly
- If you write a review, please use the above header in your post or link to this blog post in some way.
- Optional (but appreciated) place this graphic on your blog sidebar
- You may sign up using your blog, Youtube channel, Goodreads, Twitter, etc.